Pressure Point Pillow
Having a good night's sleep in vital for health and healing. A bad pillow results in tossing/turning and waking up stiff. The Pressure Point Pillow changes all of this.
The Pressure Point Pillow's design incorporates comfort and support. Very few pillows accomplish this.
- The Pressure Point Pillow has down-like comfort but from non-allergenic fiber fill (instead of down)
- Covered with 230 thread count cotton, very soft and comfortable
- The pillow has three sections, a curved neck-support area and two head-rest areas
- Great for side-sleepers and back sleepers
- Fits in a standard pillow case
- The curved neck support gently keeps your neck muscles and Pressure Points relaxed
- While sleeping on your side, the neck support and head-rest area keeps your spine aligned, in the neutral position
- Is helpful for those with whiplash, neck pain, shoulder pain, scoliosis or even insomnia
- For those with snoring, the neck support helps keep the airway open
- If you have jaw problems (TMJ), this pillow assists in keeping the head, jaw and neck aligned. TMJ can be a result of misaligned areas with resultant muscle tension and Pressure Points in the jaw
Compare with MyPillow: the Pressure Point Pillow has the comfort of MyPillow with the supportive features that MyPillow of almost all pillows lack
Made in the USA!